Families groups participants together with custom relationship information and tie members to a single family ID. A family might share similar demographics and similar program enrollments. Participants can be apart of many families and are typically apart of the family for their entire time in ETO.
- Setting up Families with Manage Family Demographics and Family Relationships in the Feeder Table.
- Adding a New Family with Existing Participants - Used to group existing ETO participants in to a family.
- Creating a Family with New Participants - Used to create new participants and their family in one step.
- View/Edit Families after they have been created or dive in to Delete, Remove, and Disable Families and Family Member details.
- Accessing Family Dashboards to see Family Touchpoints and composition details.
- Taking and Viewing Family Touchpoints
- Adding new families and updating old families is possible through Family Batch Upload
- Setting up Add New Participant/Family settings for a defined intake process.
- Setting up Participant Dashboard with Family Dashboard Parts to see family information on participant dashboards.
- Set up Family Quick Links for easy display / access of Family Information.