Families groups Participants together with custom relationship information and tie members to a single Family ID. A Family might share similar Demographics and similar Program Enrollments. Participants can be a part of many Families and are typically a part of the Family for their entire time in ETO.
- Setting up Families with Manage Family Demographics and Family Relationships in the Feeder Table
- Adding a New Family with Existing Participants – Used to group existing ETO Participants into a Family
- Creating a Family with New Participants – Used to create new Participants and their Family in one step
- View/Edit Families after they have been created or dive in to Delete, Remove, and Disable Families and Family Member details
- Accessing Family Dashboards to see Family TouchPoints and composition details
- Taking and Viewing Family Touchpoints
- Adding new families and updating old families is possible through Family Batch Upload
- Setting up Add New Participant/Family settings for a defined intake process
- Setting up Participant Dashboard with Family Dashboard Parts to see Family information on Participant Dashboards.
- Set up Family Quick Links for easy display and access of Family information.