In ETO Chat you can search articles within the Chat bubble!
When looking at articles in the chat they can appear narrow. You can always ask the representative you are speaking with for a direct link or, you can find the article through the web browser version at https://intercom.help/eto/en/
You can use the Help Manual button under Help to get to the main page for articles or visit https://intercom.help/eto/en/
From here, you will have the ability to navigate and search across all of our articles
Articles are organized by Collections:
- FAQ and Getting Started
- Participants: Demographics, Enrollment, Families
- Forms: Referrals, Touchpoints, Collections
- Entities: Attributes and Enrollments
- Enterprise Admin: Dashboards, Batch Upload, Program Groups
- End User Management: Alerts, Workflow, Approvals, Caseloads
- ETO Results
- Legacy: Efforts, Points of Service, Barcode Sync
- Release Notes
Each collection has sections for different subgroupings of articles. We also have implemented Main Pages, which are master articles with links to a bunch of related articles. See the ETO Connect Main Page as an example.
We are always looking to improve our services, just reach out via chat if you have a suggestion for an article update.