Participants will be able to complete the following tasks in the Portal:
- Log in to the Portal after being granted access and viewing a dashboard summarizing their options.
- See messages sent by the portal administrators
- See the Programs in which they are enrolled, and the TouchPoints to which they can respond online
- See a list of their past TouchPoint responses, both ones they fill out and ones filled out by our client's staff
- Open and review a past TouchPoint responses
- Click to take another response to the same TouchPoint
- Manage his or her Portal account (change email and/or password
- Create Custom Intake forms that will create Participants in ETO.
- Include TouchPoint information on the intake form.
- Distribute links to potential participants so that they can fill out the information.
PLEASE NOTE that when Connect was introduced, there was a limit of 500 potential participants registered per enterprise. That limit has been removed.
For more information…