This is release will include some backend security enhancement mean several high priority defect fixes.
The following fixes will be in this release:
- ETOC-3466 - Merge Duplicate Entities: Entity IDs are no longer duplicated and users are able to merge
- ETOC-7158 - Touchpoints: Users are no longer able to take TouchPoints outside of Enrollment Restrictions when taking new TouchPoint from View Participant TouchPoint
- ETOC-7250 - Referrals (NEW): Updated “Save Progress” for Referrals
- ETOC-7772 - Participants: Enterprise Enroll now properly enrolls all Participants
- ETOC-8132 - Review Staff Efforts (NEW): Staff can now only see staff members assigned to the programs that they themselves have access to
- ETOC-9392 - Multiple Participant and Family TouchPoints: Users can now save Touchpoints that have been opened for 20 + minutes
- ETOC-9531 - Electronic Signature: Signature Area now correctly appears when user presses "Sign"
- ETOC-9560 - API – Updated Duplicate Check settings for database-specific API