With the 20.10.0 release, we have implemented an idea directly from our Ideas Portal! The Ideas Portal is a space that our Product Development regularly reviews for customer ideas on how to ETO even better. The following enhancement was submitted and voted for by customers, just like you.
The idea was to add a Participant Count to the "Record TouchPoints" page for TouchPoints that have multiple Participant responses (such as Collections, Multiple Participants, or Family TouchPoints).
Now, when you are recording a TouchPoint with multiple Participants, there will be a total Participant count at the top AND bottom of the page. It will update as you add or remove Participants to the TouchPoint.
We also added a Participant Count column on the "Review TouchPoints" page.
To add or remove this column on the "Review TouchPoints" page:
- Click "Site Administration" on the Navigation Bar.
- Click "Manage TouchPoints".
- Click "Edit" for any particular TouchPoint under the "Take Action" column.
- Select the "Question Settings" button.
- Select the "View Screen Settings" tab.
- Select/de-select "Participant Count" as a column choice.
Note: This column will only appear on group TouchPoint pages, such as View/Edit Collection TouchPoints or View/Edit Family TouchPoints. This column will not appear on the View/Edit TouchPoints pages for individual Participants or Entities.