This functionality allows users to find any participant, enrolled or dismissed, who has ever been in the program in which the user is currently working and view their demographic information.
Step 1 – On the Navigation Bar, click Participants. Then select View Participant Info.
Step 2 – Use the search functionality to find your participant or leave the search box blank to see all participants. Then click search.
- You can include dismissed participants in the results by checking the box under the search bar.
Step 3 – Click on the participant's name to access their read-only demographics record.
Step 4 – From this page, you will have a few options that will take you to different features in ETO:
- Clicking the Audit Report button will allow you to view any changes that have been made to the participant’s demographic record. This report breaks down the changes by program and allows the user to filter results by demographic(s).
- Clicking the Program History button will allow you to view a full record of program enrollments including enrollment (past or current), program start date, program end date, projected end date, days in program, reason for dismissal, staff member, and take action (edit, delete, or print).
- Clicking the Enroll button at the top of the screen will allow you to enroll the participant in the current program or other programs.
- Clicking the View Participant’s Dashboard button will allow you to view the dashboard for that participant.
- This is the status of the participant: currently enrolled vs dismissed. Hover your mouse over the status to see which programs the participant is currently enrolled in or which programs the participant has been dismissed from.
- Navigation Bar > Participants > View Participant Info
- Use the search function to find the participant you would like to work with
- Click on the name of the participant
- From this page, the options will allow you to:
- Audit Report
- Program History
- View Participant’s Dashboard
- Status of the participant