This report returns aggregate workflow enrollment and checkpoint completion for active subjects.
- Workflow Name - Select the workflow to be reported on
- Is Disabled? (optional)
- Site Name (optional)
- Program Name (optional)
- Begin Date
- End Date
Sectioned first by site, then program, then workflow. The first table will show you an overview of the total number of participants in a workflow across all version. Additional tables show a breakdown of each workflow by version.
- Site Name - The site in which the workflow was recorded.
- Program Name - The program in which the workflow was recorded.
- Workflow Name - Name of the workflow with active subjects.
- Workflow Aggregate Enrollment Table - This table returns aggregate workflow enrollment data for all versions of the workflow as well as individual versions. Enrollment data includes:
- Active (Duplicates) - Count of all active enrollments in the workflow for the selected date range.
- Active (Unduplicated) - Count of all active participants in the workflow for the selected date range.
- Enrolled (Duplicated) - Count of all enrollments in the workflow during the selected date range.
- Enrolled (Unduplicated) - Count of all participants enrolled into the workflow during the selected date range.
- Dismissed (Duplicated) - Count of all dismissals from the workflow during the selected date range.
- Dismissed (Unduplicated) - Count of all participants dismissed from the workflow during the selected date range.
- Completed Workflow Checkpoints Table - This table returns the completed checkpoints tied to the enrollments of the participants who have been enrolled in the specific workflow and version. Note: The checkpoint information displayed is tied to the workflow version at the time of enrollment of the subject.
- Sequence order of the checkpoints.
- Type - The checkpoint step, condition, or message.
- Checkpoint Name - The name of the checkpoint.
- Progress - The progress associated with a single step in the workflow version associated with the subject enrollment.
- # Complete - The number of participants who have completed the checkpoint in the workflow and version number.
- % Complete - The percentage of participants enrolled in the workflow version who have completed the checkpoint in that workflow and version.