ETO allows users to see participants who have been referred to your program by another program in your site.
For example, if you have an Intake Program that manages enrollments for all programs, when a participant completes the enrollment process, he/she can be referred to your program by the Intake Program.
Step 1 – On the navigation bar, click Record Efforts. Then select View Pending Referrals.
Step 2 – Select A different Program within my Site and click Submit.
- The site option also is possible within ETO software Enterprise Editions, where one site refers participants to another site within the same Enterprise Edition.
Step 3 – You will now see a list of all referring programs and participants referred.
- For each participant, you have the option to Accept or Not Accept the participant.
- Click Accepted to enroll the participant into your program.
- You will be asked to confirm the participant is accepted. Click OK to continue.
- Select the program start date for the participant. (This date can be backdated if the participant arrived in your program prior to today's date)
- Click Add Participants to Program to complete the process.
- Click Not Accepted if you do not wish to enroll the participant in your program.
- Choose a Rejection Reason on the pop-up window.
Note: Rejections Reasons are the same as your universal Dismissal Reasons populated by the Site Administrator.
- Click Submit to complete the process.