Participant Address is one of ETO's standard demographics. The Address field can be updated via View/Edit Participant or Batch Upload. However, if you would like to capture changes in a Participant's Address over time, you can enable Collect Address History.
How to Enable Collect Address History:
- Select Site Administration from the Navigation Bar
- Select Manage Demographics
- Find Demographic Settings section beneath the Add Demographic button.
- Check "Collect Address History"
- Click Save
Now when you go to a Participant's View/Edit page, Address will be view-only. Changes in Address will be saved on a different page.
To Edit Address History:
- Begin on Participant's View/Edit Page
- Next to Address 1, Select Edit Participant Address History (This demographic field must be enabled in order to edit address history)
- Press OK to accept that changes to View/Edit will not be saved when navigating away
- You will see a list of Addresses with Date Range
- Select the Pencil Edit Take Action icon to the left of the Address you would like to edit
- Make the desired changes
- Click Save
- To add a new address (such as if the Participant relocated), click New.
Note: With Collect Address History enabled, when updating Address via Batch Upload, the Address will be changed in View/Edit but the change will not be added to Address History due to the nature of Batch Upload.