When adding families into ETO, some demographics may only apply to specific family relationship types. Demographics can show based on the relationship selected, removing unnecessary fields from the page. For example, marital status could be set to only show for adults in the household.
You can modify which relationship types see the demographic by following these steps:
- On the Navigation bar on the right side of ETO select Site Administration
- Select Manage Demographics
- Under Demographic Settings, select Manage Family Demographics
- Go to the tab titled Demographics|Relationship
- Locate the demographic you would like to modify
- Check off all relationship types that should have that demographic available
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
After making this change, you will only see that demographic field when adding a new participant or viewing an existing participant with one of the selected relationships.