When adding families into ETO, some demographics may only apply to specific family relationship types. Demographics can show based on the relationship selected, removing unnecessary fields from the page. For example, marital status could be set to only show for adults in the household.
Steps to modify which relationship types see the demographic
- On the Navigation Bar on the right side of ETO select Site Administration.
- Select Manage Demographics.
- Under Demographic Settings, select Manage Family Demographics.
- Go to the tab titled Demographics Relationship.
- Locate the demographic you would like to modify.
- Check off all relationship types that should have that demographic available.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
After making this change, you will only see that demographic field when adding a new Participant or viewing an existing Participant with one of the selected relationships.