In order to undo a dismissal for a Participant, we have to delete their dismissal record and re-enroll them. By default, only Site Administrators are able to edit and delete Program History Records. This setting can be adjusted in "Manage My Site (NEW)".
The first part of the process is to delete the inaccurate Program History:
- On the Navigation Bar, select "Participants".
- Select "View/Edit Participant".
- Check off Include Dismissed Participants in Results.
- Search for and select the Participant's name.
- Click the Program History button at the top of the page.
Make sure to take note of the Program Start Date.
- Delete the Program History that includes the accidental dismissal.