Emails might trigger in ETO for many reasons. They are embedded in some parts of the software to aid staff in completing tasks.
If your staff do not receive emails please ensure they have whitelisted our email address and checked their junk/spam filters.
1. Password Reset / Account Unlocked - Automatic emails, cannot be turned off. Password settings are controlled at Manage My Site.
2. Caseload Assignments - Can be enabled/disabled in Manage Programs
3. Referral Emails to Program Managers - Can be enabled/disabled in Manage Programs
4. Alerts - Alert notifications can be managed to send an email to the receiving recipients. This is a setting controlled in the Manage Alerts > Recipient tab.
5. Approval Notifications - Approval notifications can be managed to send an email to the receiving recipients. This is controlled under Manage Approvals.
6. Scheduled Reports - Reports can be scheduled to send to user emails. These are managed from the reporting dashboard.