The Internet Explorer 11 desktop application will be retired from Microsoft Support on June 15, 2022 for certain versions of Windows 10.
See the below article for Edge in IE Mode to use Legacy ETO.
Note that legacy features require Windows to work and are not supported on MacOS.
Before reporting a problem in ETO, follow these easy steps to make sure your system is configured and ready to use ETO software!
For this article, make sure you are using Internet Explorer:
Steps to Check and Update your Browser Settings:
1. On the Internet Explorer (IE) browser menu, click on "Help" and then click on "About Internet Explorer."
Note: If you do not see the browser menu, hit "Alt" on your keyboard to show it.
You will get a pop-up. Make sure you are only using Internet Explorer versions 10 or 11.
2. On the IE browser menu, click on "Tools" and then click on "Internet options."
You can also access "Internet options" through the gear icon in the top right corner of the web page.
3. On the first tab, "General", you can add ETO as your homepage URL and turn on "Delete browsing history on exit."
4. Click "Settings" on this "General" tab. Set the "Check for newer versions of stored pages:" to "Every time I visit the webpage."
5. Exit the smallest pop-up. Then navigate to the second tab, "Security." Here you will click "Trusted Sites" then "Sites." If you are unable to click on "Sites," you may need to contact your IT administrator to allow access.
6. Add the trusted site below.
7. Close the smallest window. Navigate to the third tab, "Privacy," and turn off the "Pop-Up Blocker." The box should NOT be checked.
8. Close all the "Internet Option" tabs. Open "Tools" again from the IE browser menu or gear icon and click "Compatibility View settings". Ensure that there are NO ETO sites listed in this section. Also, ensure that the bottom two options are UN-CHECKED.
9. Close all tabs of Internet Explorer. Restart Internet Explorer.
Changes will not apply until the browser is restarted.