Anticipated Release Dates:
4.3.2020 - No anticipated down time.
This is release will include the second release of rewritten, browser neutral pages, as well as several high priority defect fixes.
For this release, the following features have been rewritten so that all of their associated pages are browser neutral:
- Manage Feeder Tables
- Manage Site Navigation
- Add New Site
- Delete Fakes
The following fixes will be in this release:
- ETOC-7601 – Server Timestamp is preventing ETO Connect implementation for AU Customers
- ETOC-8018 - HMIS Data Pull: Enrollment.csv Move-In Date column needs to pull in most recent response per enrollment
- ETOC-8960 - Batch Upload: Updating TouchPoint Responses clears Element Cross Reference
- This is the second release of rewritten, browser-neutral pages for ETO.
- We will be releasing batches of rewritten pages every 2 weeks for the next few months as part of our ETO Browser Neutrality initiative.
- Rewriting these pages allows us to eventually integrate new technology into ETO – like in-product chat, in-product messages, and mobile responsiveness!
- We will also be releasing a flag to production that will turn off quirks mode (IE 8 emulation) for all pages that do not need it enabled.