When working with Housing features, you will want to remove Participants from Rooms when they are no longer occupying the space. Housing Check-Out is one of the features that allows you to do this.
To Check-Out Participants:
- Select Record Efforts on the Navigation Bar.
- Select Housing Check-Out.
- You will see a list of Participants currently occupying Beds in Rooms.
- Check the box next to the Participant(s) you would like to Check-Out.
- You will have an option to enter/edit the End Date of the occupancy.
- Click Save.
This Participant has now been Checked-Out of the Room and their Bed is now open for occupancy.