Site Navigation Templates can only be successfully applied to Sites where you are not currently logged in.
To apply the Template to the site you are working in, “Site A”, for example:
- Switch sites into a different site on the enterprise
- Go to Enterprise on the Navigation Bar
- Select Manage Sites
- Select the desired Site Navigation Type from the drop-down menu
- Select the site where you want to apply a Site Navigation Template; "Site A"
- Click Apply Template
- "Are you sure you want to create new Navigation bar for all selected sites?"; Click Yes
- "New Navigation bar has been successfully set." Click OK
When you switch back into “Site A”, the Navigation Bar will match the template.