To add a new site to your Enterprise:
- Select Enterprise on the navigation bar on the left side of ETO.
- Select Manage Sites.
- Select the link to Add New Site, found at the top left corner of this screen.
- Input the required information highlighted in yellow including: Site Name, Customer Account #.
- Input the information for the Site Manager user of this new site. Please do not input your own information as you will have the option to allow access to the new site through the Manage User Accounts feature.
- Select Submit New Site Information to save.
- You will receive a confirmation prompt when the site has been created successfully.
By default, ability to create new sites is restricted to the “Enterprise Manager” user role. Please note that depending on your organization's license type, adding a new site may be billable. If you are not sure, check with your account manager or the account management team at firstname.lastname@example.org.