A TouchPoint set up for collections is ideal for groups of subjects (participants or entities) who meet on a regular basis over time. These groups have the same people in them over-and-over again.
To Record a TouchPoint for a Collection:
- Click TouchPoints on the navigation bar.
- Select Record TouchPoint.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the TouchPoint you wish to record.
- A drop-down will appear below where you will select the collection type you are recording for.
- Check the box next to the collection you wish to record the TouchPoint for.
- Click Continue.
- Be sure to record the date at the top of the TouchPoint.
- To the left of the TouchPoint, you will see a list of the collection members. By default, the "All" tab will be selected.
To speed up data entry, you can enter information that applies to all the collection members.
It is is expected that the All tab will appear blank for questions set to "individual" and will appear completed for questions set to "multi-level response".
9. Select each individuals tab to record subject specific information for each one.
10. Once you have completed the TouchPoint, click Save or Save as Draft to complete it later.
Note: Using the "Add" feature, it is possible to include participants in a Collection Touchpoint that are not members of the collection.
When doing this, the collection name will not be associated with the non-member's response in ETO Results.
Also, for viewing, editing, and deleting purposes, the non-member's response will be considered a multiple participant Touchpoint, so be sure to include participant (multiple) in your Touchpoint security settings when creating Collection Touchpoints.