The referral feature allows you to refer a participant to another program or entity. Using referrals is a good way to track a participant as they move through different programs in a site. Please note that if a program name is not available to refer a participant to, the participant is likely already enrolled in or referred to that program.
- On the navigation bar, click Referrals.
- Select Add Referral.
3. Select the appropriate referral form from the drop-down.
4. Check the box next to the participant(s) you are referring.
5. Click the Next button.
6. Fill in the Projected Start Date if it is available.
7. Select the Services Needed if available.
8. Click the Next button.
9. Fill out the Referral Form.
10. Click the Next button.
11. Check the box next to the program(s) and/or entity(ies) that you would like to refer the participant to.
12. Click the Next button.
13. Confirm the referral information (select Dismissed if the participant should no longer be enrolled in the originating program).
14. Click the Confirm button.