- Navigate to Site Administration > Manage Program
- Locate the program you are modifying and click Edit in the Take Action column
- Click the Referral Settings tab
- A Series of Check Boxes Are Displayed to be Selected for the Program:
- Accept Referrals: Checking this box will allow referrals to this program to be accepted from different programs in the site.
- Auto-Accept Referrals: Checking this box will automatically accept ALL referrals made to this program.
- Confirm Referral by Email: Checking this box will send an email to the program manager of the receiving program that they have a pending referral. The user making the referral will receive a confirmation when the referral is accepted/rejected.
- Include participant information in confirmation email: can only be selected if "Confirm Referral by Email" is selected. Will include participant first name and last initial
- Entity Subtype with Referrals: displays the option to select an entity sub-type when making a referral
7. Select Lowest User Role that can Retract a Referral
- Check Include participant information in retraction email if you wish to do so.
8. Check the boxes for "Only allow acceptance of referrals to this program when the approval status is:" if you wish to hold referrals for approval. If any of the boxes below are checked Referrals may not be accepted on the view/edit page and notifications to allow acceptance will not be sent out until the approval status is met. If approvals are not required for the referral form then they will always be sent out.
9. Click the Manage Refer-To Type Visibility button
10. Check the Box(es) Associated with the Type(s) of Referrals your staff are allowed to create:
- Program- programs in your current site
- Programs in Other Sites- programs in other sites in your enterprise
- Service Providers - Entity service providers that work with your site
- Employers- Employer entity types that work with your site
- Education Institutions- entity educational institutions that work with your site
11. Click Save.