This is release will include high priority defect fixes and an Ideas Portal enhancement – a new TouchPoint element!
The following fixes will be in this release:
- [ETOC-9614] – HMIS: For data pulls, the Head of Household is now assigned by the value that is saved in HUD Assessment TouchPoint for participants within a family within a certain program.
- [ETOC-9886] – HMIS: The Head of Household ID listed in “Enrollment.csv” and in “EnrollmentCoC.csv” now reflect the correct enrollment and match each other.
- [ETOC-9851] - HMIS: The Exit.csv is no longer displaying null values for Destination.
- [ETOC-9640] – For Multi-Participant TouchPoints, end users can properly “Save and Record Similar” without receiving an error.
- We are implementing a new TouchPoint element with this release!
- Introducing the “GIS Coordinates” element. This element will be a game-changer for any organization that has outreach programs, giving you a better understanding of what is occurring in the field and where – Organizations can now know where efforts are making the most impact. Not only can an organization better understand interactions and outcomes, but users can also use this information to better track participants’ location for follow-up.
- How does it work?
- This will be a new element, available to add to any TouchPoint.
- After adding this TouchPoint element, when a user takes a TouchPoint with this element, it can be used to track their location at a point in time by clicking “Update Coordinates” next to the element in the TouchPoint.
- The element will populate with the user’s exact location. The coordinates are read-only.
- The user can then save the TouchPoint, and the response will be available in reporting. It will behave similar to any other TouchPoint element – a user can flatten a universe that references the TouchPoint and then be able see it as one of the dimensions in reporting. From there, you can use the basic map provided in SAP to do spatial mapping of the coordinates.
- Note: You may have to enable location tracking for ETO in order for this functionality to work.
- Note: This element is not available in Connect at the time of release.