This is release will include some high priority defect fixes, as well as an enhancement to the TouchPoint aggregation setting.
The following fixes will be in this release:
- ETOC-9533: Referrals (Legacy): End users can now properly save Referrals when the Pending Drop Off Date is October-December.
- ETOC-9775: End users can now properly save Entities that contain apostrophes in the name.
- ETOC-9328: Demographics now properly load in Connect for our Australian clients.
- ETOC-9398: Touchpoints: The Response Cross-Reference question filter “NotEqualTo” now properly filters out responses that you chose to exclude.
- ETOC-9566: TouchPoints: Required questions are now properly required, regardless of show/hide conditional rules.
- ETOC-9625: The “Summarizing Outcomes within a date range” Standard Report now properly loads.
- ETOC-7758: The custom solutions dropdown now properly respects the end user’s permissions for each program.
When creating a TouchPoint, the default setting for aggregation will now be disabled. Disabling aggregation dramatically increases the speed between when basic response data is entered and when it is available in unflattened data. In addition, in the majority of cases, having aggregation disabled will not have an effect on reporting.
We have also added additional explanatory text in the tooltip that accompanies the setting, in order to assist end users as they decide what option for the setting makes the most sense for their organization.