This feature allows you to disable/enable an Entity, set the Participant eligibility for the Entity (for use with the referral features), jump to other features for use with the Entity, create contacts for the Entity, and assign the Entity to Programs in the Site.
If you want to prevent certain levels of your Users from editing Entity records, you can limit this through Manage My Site (or Manage Sites if you are an Enterprise manager). You will have an option to choose the lowest role who can edit Entity information. This will affect the following pages (in addition to the View/Edit Entity feature): Record Entity Efforts, Add Employment Record, Update Employment Record, Add Referral, Add Education Record, Update Education Record.
Step 1 – On the Navigation Bar, click "Entities". Then select "View/Edit Entity (NEW)".
Step 2 – Search by full or partial Entity name, Entity types, subtype, or contact last name. The click the "Search" button.
- To see all Entities, leave the box empty.
Step 3 – Entities are arranged in alphabetical order and can be resorted by Entity name.
Step 4 – You can print the list of Entities by clicking on the printer icon.
Step 5 – Click the toggle to see the contacts for the Entity.
Step 6 – Click on the name of the Entity to be taken to the Edit Entity page.
Step 7 – You can edit or add to any of the fields available on the Add New Entity (NEW) page. You will also see three additional tabs and three additional buttons at the top of the page that are not available when adding the Entity.
- Program Assignment
- Referral Settings
- Go to...
Step 8 – Click the "Contacts" tab at the top of the page.
Step 9 – Click the "+ Add New Contact" button to create a new contact for the Entity.
Step 10 – Fill out as much information as possible for the new contact. Click the "Save" button at the bottom when you are done.
- First name and last name are required fields.
- The relationship drop-down menu is populated from the Entity Contact Relationship Types Feeder Table.
Step 11 – You will have a few way to manage contacts once they are saved to the Entity:
- Add, edit, or delete phone numbers for the contact.
- View the contact's information
- Edit the contact's information
- Delete the contact
Step 12 – Click the "Program Assignment" tab at the top of the page.
Step 13 – You will see the following options for assigning an Entity to a Program:
a. Dismiss from all Sites and Programs – Click this button to dismiss from all Sites and Programs in the Enterprise.
b. Dismiss from all Programs in this Site – Click this button to dismiss from all Programs in the selected Site.
c. Click this toggle to see the Programs available in that Site.
d. Check the box next to a Program name to enroll it (you will need to click the Save button at the bottom of the page to save any changes).
e. Click on the date in the Program Start Date column to edit the Program start date.
f. Click the Dismiss button to dismiss an Entity from a particular Program. You will be asked to set the Program end date and the dismissal reason.
Step 14 – Click the Save button to save any changes made to Program assignment.
- Note: Once an Entity has been dismissed from a Program, you can only re-enroll it via Enroll Entity (NEW).
Step 15 – Click the "Referral Settings" tab at the top of the page.
Step 16 – If you are using Approval Forms with the Workflow add-on, you can select how referrals that require approval are held based on the statuses listed.
- Referrals may not be accepted on the view/edit page and notifications to allow acceptance will not be sent until the approval status is met. If approvals are not required for the referral form, then they will always be sent out.
Step 17 – Click the "Disable" button to disable an Entity. Click the OK button to confirm the disable.
Step 18 – An Entity that was just disable can be re-enabled by clicking on the Enable button. Once you navigate away from this page, however, you can enable it again via Manage Entities.
Step 19 – Click the "Go to" button to open up a list of quick links to the following features:
- Entity Assessment
- Profile Report
- Record Entity Efforts
- Review Entity Efforts (NEW)
- View Entity TouchPoints
- Click the "Contacts" tab
- Click the +Add New Contact button
- Fill out as much information as possible
- Click the Save button
- Click Edit in the Edit Phones column to add, edit or delete phone numbers
- Click the icons in the Take Action column to view, edit, or delete the contact
- Click the "Program Assignment" tab
- Click the Dismiss From All Site and Programs button to dismiss from all Sites and Programs in the Enterprise
- Click the Dismiss From All Programs in this Site button to dismiss from all Programs in the selected Site
- Click the toggle to see the Programs available in that Site
- Check the box next to a Program name to enroll it
- Click the Save button to save any enrollments
- Click the date in the Program Start Date column to edit the Program start date
- Click the Dismiss button to dismiss an Entity from the Program
- Click the "Referral Settings" tab
- Select the contact that will receive the pending referral
- Select if they will receive a phone call or text message
- Select the number that they will receive the call or text at
- Check the box to use a custom message in your notification to Participants
- Enter text into the text box
- Select the referral status(es) that will send for approval
- Click the disable button to disable an Entity
- Click the OK button to confirm the disable