The historical View Reports page has no customization or security available, which means any user with access to the View Reports page has access to every report listed on the page. Note that the data that users see displayed in all ETO Results reports is based on their reporting role–for more information see the page on Security in ETO Results.
The View Reports (NEW) page works in tandem with the Manage Reports (NEW) page to display reports as dictated based on the user's role and program/site access. Access is granted on a report-by-report basis by an administrator via the Manage Reports (NEW) page.
Step 1 – On the navigation bar, click Reports. Then select View Reports (NEW).
Step 2 – You will have various options across the top of the Manage Reports page:
- Manage Reports (NEW)
- Manage Report Universes
- ETO Results
- Refresh Report List - Refreshes the report list to include any edits made to categories.
- Categories - Click the toggle (+/-) to see the reports in each category
Step 3 – Click the toggle (+/-) next to a category name to see all reports in that category.
- Any number of categories can be expanded at a time, giving the user the ability to search through two or more rather than all categories or just one at a time.
Step 4 – Click on the name of a report to launch it.
Step 5 – Insert any information if prompted.
Step 6 – Click the Run Query button when finished inserting all information.
Remember that permissions may be set differently for each report on the list, so you may not have access to all reports on the list.
You can see a list of the standard reports here: Standard Reports.
- Navigation Bar > Reports > View Reports (NEW)
- Click the toggle (+/-) to expand or collapse a category
- Click on the name of the report to launch it
- Insert any information if prompted
- Click the Run Query button