This feature is used to grant access to the View Reports (NEW) page on a report-by-report basis as dictated based on the user's role and program/site access.
Step 1 – On the navigation bar, click Site Administration. Then select Manage Reports (NEW).
Step 2 – You will have various options across the top of the Manage Reports page:
- View Reports
- Manage Categories
- Manage Report Universes
- ETO Results
- Refresh Report List - Refreshes the report list to include any edits made to categories.
- Categories - Click the toggle (+/-) to see the reports in each category
Step 3 – Click the Edit link to the left of the report name to manage the individual report's permissions on the View Reports (NEW) page.
Step 4 – Select the category the report should reside in from the drop-down.
Step 5 – Add a description to the report if you wish.
Step 6 – Click the toggle (+/-) next to a site name to select the user roles and programs that will have access to the report.
- Check the box to Show Disabled Programs
Step 7 – Check the boxes for any roles in a certain program that should have access to the report.
Step 8 – Click the Save button at the top of the page to save any changes.
Remember that the permission settings need to be set for each report on the list; there is no way to set the permissions for all reports.
Please note, the settings on the Manage Reports (NEW) page only apply to the reports' visibility on the View Reports (NEW) page. It will not affect View Reports, Standard Reports, or any other pages in the software. Typically, once the View Reports (NEW) page has been fully configured, the administrator will remove access to other pages via Manage Site Navigation.
- Navigation Bar > Site Administration > Manage Reports (NEW)
- Click the Edit link to the left of the report name
- Select the category the report should reside in from the drop-down
- Add a description to the report
- Click the toggle to show all programs and roles for a specific site
- Select the programs and roles that should have access to the report
- Click the Save button