TouchPoints recorded for multiple participants are used when a group of participants meets for an activity once and does not meet again with the same membership. This is ideal for drop-in workshop attendance, support groups, and other similar activities.
- Click TouchPoints on the navigation bar.
- Select Record TouchPoint.
- In the drop-down menu, select the TouchPoint you wish to record.
- Check the box next to each of the subjects you wish to record the TouchPoint for.
- Click Continue.
- Be sure to record the date at the top of the TouchPoint.
- To the left of the TouchPoint, you will see the list of names you selected. By default, the "All" tab will be selected.
- To speed up data entry, you can enter information that applies to all subjects you selected here.
- It is expected for the All tab to appear blank when you return to it; the information you recorded here will still appear on the individual tabs.
8. Select each tab individually to record subject specific information for each one.
9. Once you have completed the TouchPoint, click Save or Save as Draft to complete it later.
Recording Attendance for Collections (set roster)
To record attendance for a Collection or group of subjects, head to the site navigation bar and select “Record TouchPoints” under TouchPoints heading. Select the attendance TouchPoint from the drop-down and if necessary, the collection type you want to record for, a list of Collections will appear below the drop-downs. Check the box next to the collection and select continue. The TouchPoint will look very similar to recording a TouchPoint for multiple Participants (as outlined above). To mark someone absent, select their name from the list on the left and select the answer for that individual.