When a TouchPoint is taken, the user’s name is listed in the View/Record Touchpoints page under “Staff”. When another staff member edits that TouchPoint, the name is changed to the staff member that made the edits. The "Staff" column in View/Record TouchPoints only shows the name of the user to last save the TouchPoint.
While the "Staff" column is always visible by default, the "Created By" column will only display in the View/Record TouchPoints screen for the TouchPoints where that option is selected.
To have the "Created By" Column appear in the View/Record Touchpoints page, follow these steps:
1. Open the Navigation Bar
2. Click on Site Administration
3. Select Manage TouchPoints
4. Find the TouchPoint where “Created By” should be shown
5. Select Edit next to the TouchPoint
6. Select Question Settings
7. Select View Screen Settings
8. Check the Box: “Created By”
9. Click Save