Collection types are useful for organizing your collections of participants. For example, you may have a collection type for each school that you work with, and a collection for each class in that school. In order to create a collection, you must first create a collection type. The steps for creating collection types are very similar to that of creating a new touchpoint.
To create a collection type:
- On the navigation bar, click Site Administration.
- Select Manage Collection Types.
- Click the New Collection Type button at the top of the page.
Once at the Collection Type Wizard:
- Give a clear and descriptive name to your collection type.
- Add tags to make it easier to search and report on collection types.
- Optional: Check the Section Quick Links box to enable section quick links on each page.
- Optional: Check the Question Numbering box if you wish to have each question numbered.
- Optional: Check the Save Progress box to allow users to save their progress while recording a collection type form