It can be handy to have a physical copy of a Touchpoint available either to place in a physical file, or for times when you want to record data but do not have immediate access to ETO. To print blank copies of a Touchpoint in ETO follow the steps below:
- Go to the Reports section of the Navigation Bar.
- Select View Reports (New). If you only have access to View Reports, this will also work.
- Under the category "Touchpoint Reports" click the report "TouchPoint - Blank TouchPoint." In View Reports you will find it under the "My Reports" category.
- Once you have opened the report, select the name of the TouchPoint, and click the OK button.
- Once the report has loaded click on the Print icon at the top of the page.
- A message will appear at the bottom of the screen asking if you would like to Open or Save the File. It is advised that you save the file, just in case you need to print this TouchPoint form in the future.
- Once you have saved the file in the appropriate place, click on the print icon at the top of the page, select printing options, and click the print button.