ETO Engage Terms of Service
1. ETO Engage is a Bonterra Tech feature that allows organizations to send informational messages to individuals. These messages may contain details for upcoming events, appointments, or agency-wide notifications that are relevant to the participating individual.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. You can reach out to your individual organization to cancel the messages or text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, by contacting your agency and verbally opting in to receiving text messages and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages as often as you make appointments with your agency, but no more than 10 messages in a week. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.