If you have a report that isn't showing up on the View Reports page, it may be due to security settings. In order for a report to show on that page you will need to pick which sites and user roles you would like to have access to the report.
Steps to Set Security for Reports
1. Go to Site Administration on the Navigation Bar.
2. Select Manage Reports
3. Find the report you would like to set security for and select Edit
4. Choose the category you'd like your report to show up in.
5. Find the site you want the report to show in and press the "+" button to expand it
6. Check off any user roles/programs you would like to have access to the report
8. Go back to View Reports
9. Click Refresh Report List to update your report view