First Time Set-up
Right click on the shortcut for the application and select Properties.
Click on the Compatibility tab.
Within the Privilege level section, check off the box for "Run this program as an administrator."
Click on Apply/OK near the bottom of the page to save this setting.
Double-click on the shortcut for ETO Barcode Sync to run the application.
You will be prompted to enter a validation code. An example can be seen in the image below in red. This validation code can be found in ETO via the following steps:
Click on Marketplace
Select View Marketplace.
Select Free Add-ons
Select View Details
7. Enter your ETO credentials and select the site you will be working in to log in.
8. You will be prompted with a message stating that your scanner has not yet been setup upon successful login.
Canadian Clients - Continue through these steps after following the above.
1. Close the barcode application if it is open
2. Open their local appdata folder located at C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\local - This may just be as simple as going to This PC > Local Disk > Program Files
3. Open the Social_Solutions folder and the ETO Barcode Sync folder
4. Open the Configuration file for the application
5. CTRL + F to Find the ".com" in the file.
6. Change .COM -> .CA
7. File > Save > Override the previous config file version
8. Launch ETO Barcode Sync and enter validation code