This setting puts a restriction on what a User can set the Date Taken to within a TouchPoint.
A restriction can be put on the date taken for a certain amount of days in the future or a certain amount of days in the past from the actual date that the TouchPoint is being recorded.
If you would like to have the Date Taken to always represent the actual date that the User is recording the TouchPoint, you can put a restriction of 0 days in the future and 0 days in the past from the actual date the TouchPoint is being recorded. This will restrict the User from putting any other date besides the current date as the date taken.
To set Advanced Date Formatting
1. In the Navigation Bar, open "Site Administration".
2. Select "Manage TouchPoints".
3. In the "Take Action" column, click "Edit" next to the TouchPoint.
4. Click "Edit TouchPoint Settings".
5. Scroll down to "Advanced Date Formatting" and make your edits.
6. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.