The Manage My Site (NEW) feature hosts a variety of Entity Settings. Editing these settings will change the options and visibility related to the Entities within your Site.
To Edit Entity Settings:
1. Go to Site Administration
2. Select Manage My Site (NEW)
3. Select the Entity Settings Tab
4. Modify Settings:
- Allow 'Add New Entity' option on Add Referral page, Allow 'Add New Employment Entity' option on Add/Update Employment Record page, and Allow 'Add New Entity' option on Add/Update Education Record page: Your selections here will make this option appear on the specified page, allowing users to create new entities directly from these pages if checked.
- Enterprise Entity Search Options: Your selection in this category will dictate what Entities appear when using search features and when making referrals.
- Lowest Role Allowed to Edit Entities and Lowest Role Allowed to Establish an Enterprise Entities: Your selection here will grant user roles permission to perform these actions.