- On the navigation bar, click Add New Entity (NEW)
2. Give the entity a name. This is a required field.
3. Select the entity type(s) for the new entity. This field is required.
- You can select more than one.
4. Select the entity sub-type(s).
- These will populate based on the entity type(s) you selected in the previous step.
5. Fill in the address, zip code, and phone number for the entity.
6. Enter an entity description and any notes you may have on the entity.
7. If you want this entity to be available across the enterprise, check the Enterprise Level box.
8. If the entity is a person (not a business), check the Is Individual box. A contact information form will pop up that will need to be filled out.
9. Check the box(es) next to the type of services this entity provides.
10. Custom attributes at the enterprise, site, and program level are available at the bottom of the form. Click on the name of the heading to see/hide the attributes at that level. Fill out any attributes that are required/desired.
11. Click the Save button.
12. Click the OK button on the confirmation pop-up.