This article is intended to be used as a step-by-step guide to resolves errors with the user batch upload process.
1. Check the In Progress tab to see if the upload is in progress.
2. If there is an error in your spreadsheet, the upload will not be successful. From the In Progress tab, click the Fix Errors button in the Action column.
3. On the Error Summary page, click the Next button.
4. Fix the noted areas in the "Did you mean...?" column by typing the correct value or selecting the correct value from the drop-down and then click the Next button. Repeat this step for all errors.
The first few columns will show you the information that you attempted to upload that was incorrect.
The Count will show you the number of times this error occurred.
The Did you mean...? column will allow you to correct the errors.
You will not be able to click the Next button until all errors are corrected.
If you must navigate away from fixing errors, your changes will be saved and you will not need to repeat your corrections.
5. Click the Finish button on the confirmation screen.
If your file is successfully uploaded, you will see the information under the complete tab at the bottom of the Batch Upload page. The Batch Upload Type column will be User.
To see the log details for the upload, click on the File Name.