This release will include high priority defect fixes.
The following fixes will be in this release:
- ETOC-7614 - Quick Search: Date of Birth shows the correct date for end users in AU.
- ETOC-8969 - HMIS: Data Validation report is no longer is falsely flagging Bed Stay errors when all bed stays are within program enrollment dates.
- ETOC-9321 - 20.7.0 Entity (NEW): Attribute Date field is no longer blank when viewing in Chrome.
- ETOC-9399 - BU: Required element cross-references no longer error in batch upload if there is not a response.
- ETOC-9860 - Referrals (NEW): When editing a referral from the Dashboard, it will save the proper information for that participant.
- ETOC-9864 - Hangfire: SyncStaff now properly updates across all staff across all sites.
- ETOC-9867 - Demo: Add Demo By Group now properly adds Date Field demographics to Participants.
- ETOC-9889 - Families: End users can now add members to Family with an postrophe in the name.
- ETOC-9957 - Dashboards: Collection Dashboards now take seconds to load.
- ETOC-9969 - When referring a participant who already has a referral in Referrals (OLD), the end user will receive an error notifying them of that, rather than a blank error.
- ETOC-10089 - "Time Dimension Name" in the Universe Dimensions kernel has been updated to include Month-Year for 2021-2050.