Entity specific universes can be created to report on Entity Touchpoints, Entity Attributes, Entity Program Enrollment, and much more.
Create a custom universe subject area = Entity
Contact Information Limitations
When adding contact Information to custom entity query, entities without contacts will automatically be excluded from your query results (an inner join).
Workaround 1: Use the Standard Entity Universe to avoid this inner join
Workaround 2: Create a second query using either your custom entity universe or a standard Entity Universe to bring in the contact objects. Create merge dimensions for the contact information.
- Create Query 1 with Entity Site ID, Entity information, and/or Touchpoint information
- Create Query 2 with Entity Site ID and any necessary Entity Contact information
- Merge Entity Site ID from Query 1 and Query 2
- Create Merge Dimensions for objects like Contact Name, Contact Email, Contact Address
- Include these variables in any of your tables to bring in the Entity's contact information