This is release will include some backend security enhancements and high priority defect fixes.
The following fixes will be in this release:
- ETOC-8225 – TouchPoints: End users can now properly E-signature on Chromebooks.
- ETOC-9628 – HMIS Data Pulls: Enrollment.csv now properly pulls in Living Situation information from Coordinate Entry project types.
- ETOC-9649 – Manage HMIS Rooms: Rooms can now be edited without resulting in a date/time error in Canada.
- ETOC-9658 – Referrals: Group/Family/Multiple Participants can now be dismissed from current program when referring to a new program.
- ETOC-9685 – Caseload Batch Upload: End users can now properly dismiss existing caseloads through batch upload.