This is release will include the seventh and final release of rewritten, browser neutral pages, as well as several high priority defect fixes.
For this release, the following features have been rewritten so that their associated pages are browser neutral:
- Set Site Navigation Template
- Who Is On
The following fixes will be in this release:
- ETOC-8339 - Add New Participant/Enroll Participant now redirects to dashboard in Chrome
- ETOC-9285 – “Save and Create Group” element properly creates new group
- ETOC-9290 - Non-Exclusive Choice Attribute now properly allows selection
- ETOC-9304 - Composite Point of Service elements can now be edited from dashboards
- ETOC-9327 - Touchpoints: Messages with line breaks now format correctly
- ETOC-9392 – Multiple Participant and Family TouchPoints now save properly, even when opened for 20+ minutes
- ETOC-9421 - Standard Reports: Participant Notes (Composite Unduplicated) now loads properly
- ETOC-9422 - TouchPoints: “Edit Question” dropdown appears next to correct question
- ETOC-9500 - HMIS Data Pull: Date of Engagement is now based on Enrollment
- ETOC-9530 - TouchPoints: Users can no longer take TouchPoints for participants with an enrollment that is still in the future
- ETOC-9527 - Guest login has been removed from the Public environment
· This is the seventh and final release of rewritten, browser-neutral pages for ETO.
· Rewriting these pages allows us to integrate new technology into ETO – like ETO Chat and in-product guides!