This is release will include modifications to the HMIS Assessment Validations, a third-party software integration into ETO, and several defect fixes.
For this release, the following features were release:
- ETOC-8477 - Install Pendo throughout ETO
- ETOC-8695 - Add additional messaging to “Dismiss Participant” alerts pop-up for HMIS Assessment Validations
- ETOC-8697 - Add additional logic that checks Site AND Program setting for HMIS Assessment Validations
- ETOC-8821 – Update Enrollment Program Cross-Reference dropdown to show in reverse chronological order
- ETOC-8822 - Add additional messaging on Exit Assessment when end user chooses current enrollment
- ETOC-8829 - Modify wording of new elements in HUD Assessment for clarity
The following fixes will be in this release:
- ETOC-7141 - Update ETO Login Page with username example
- ETOC-8352 – “Unexpected Error” while running HMIS Data Pulls
- ETOC-8968 - IE: Quicksearch is not properly populating
Releases 20.4.3-20.5.2 were minor maintenance releases without significant release notes.