Create a simple Touchpoint Report to see the aggregation of Touchpoint responses per Site, per Program, per Touchpoint.
- Create a Report using the Standard Touchpoint Universe NEW
2. Match the following Query (Answer as Numeric is Optional)
3. Add a Count to the column Response Unique Identifier
4. Add a Count to the column Answer as Attachment Name
5. Set Site Name as a section. (Right click the column > Section)
6. Save As and save to the public folder for the access of other users
Note: Touchpoint Security such as having "View Own" response security or Reporting Security such as "Enterprise / Site / Staff" reporting role may cause some users to see fewer responses.