The Enable Services Needed setting allows users to enable/disable services needed in a referral form. This setting is used to identify the participant's needs as they pertain to the referral. The Service Needed list pulls from the Services Provided feeder table and will dictate the program/entities that are returned in the Service Provider search based on the services provided by the program/entity.
How To Access
- Log in to your ETO account
- From your Navigation Bar, select Manage Referral Forms.
3. Select the Referral Form you intend to edit and click the Edit button to the right of the form row.
4. Select Edit Referral Form Settings on the top of the page.
5. At the bottom of the page, you will see the option to Enable Services Needed. Check the box based on your referral needs.
6. Click the Save button.
Manage Program Services Provided
- Navigate to Site Administration > Manage Programs
2. Edit Program
3. In the "Information and Settings" tab see "Services Provided"
4. Select which types of services this program provides. Check all that apply.
** Now the services provided and services needed will determine which programs may be eligible in the referral process.
Manage Services Provided List
- Site Administration > Manage Feeder Tables
2. Find "Services Provided"
- Required = column one; Disable = column two
3. Add services for your Program or Site.
** This page is Browser Dependent.