The Recent TouchPoints dashboard part displays recently completed or updated TouchPoints. The part will contain information such as the TouchPoint name, program name, subject name, subject type, date completed, date last updated, audit creation date, who it was recorded by, and who the response is attributed to (all of this information is editable, see below).
There are four icons in the Take Action column, which will only be available if the proper permissions are set:
- Eye - View a printable read-only version of the TouchPoint response.
- Pencil - Edit the TouchPoint response.
- Plus sign - Allows you to record a new response for the given TouchPoint and subject.
- Trash can - Delete the response.
The subject name in the Name column is a link that will take you to the subject's dashboard. The +New link at the bottom takes you to the Record TouchPoints page.
The part can also be limited to display only participant or entity TouchPoints, or limited further to display only one specified TouchPoint.
It is recommended that you have a maximum of five recent TouchPoint parts on a dashbaord.
Step 1 - To edit the Recent TouchPoints part, click Edit Dashboard at the top of the page.
Step 2 - You can restore, minimize, disable, delete, or edit the part by clicking on the associated icon.
Step 3 - When editing the part, you can select to filter by subject type by anonymous, entity, family, general, or participant. Selecting no filter allows all subject types to display in the part.
Step 4 - You can also filter by a specific TouchPoint by selecting the TouchPoint that you only want to see from the drop-down.
Step 5 - Finally, you can filter by TouchPoint Tag by typing in the tag and clicking the Filter by TouchPoint Tag button.
Step 6 - You can select what information is displayed on the dashboard part by checking the box(es) next to the field you want to show.
- If you run into performance issues, uncheck the Auto Refresh option, which will be replaced with a Refresh button. This will keep the dashboard from reloading each time a change is made.
Step 7 - When editing the part, you can re-title the part and set the layout. You can also set the maximum number of records that display on the dashboard. Click Apply to confirm any changes.
- Chrome State: Normal will start the part immediately upon landing on the dashboard. Minimized may work best for dashboards that take a long time to load, but will require the user to expand the part if they wish to view the report.
- Zone and zone index: Zone index is the ranking of the part in that zone, where zero is the closest to the top of the page.