This feature allows you to see approvals that have been sent to you from across the enterprise and accept or reject them.
Step 1 – On the navigation car, click My Work. Then select View Approvals.
Step 2 – On the Approvals Sent to Me tab, you will see the following options:
- You can sort and filter by subject, approval required for, date recorded for, recorded in site/program, approval form, or status.
- Click on the link in the Approval Required For column to see the TouchPoint or referral form that was completed for the subject.
- Check this box to see a list of completed approvals.
- If your approval form is set up to allow quick approval, you will see a green check and a red x. Click on these to quick accept or reject. If you do not see the check icon, the approval form is not setup to allow quick approval.
- Click the black plus sign to record the approval form.
Step 3 – Checking the Show Completed Approvals box will show you all approvals that have already been accepted or rejected.
- You can edit the approval from responses for approvals that have been approved only.
- An eye icon allows you to view the response. You will only be able to view responses for approval forms that were recorded (not quick approvals).
Step 4 – Click on the plus sign in the Take Action column to record the approval form.
- Approval forms look and act identical to TouchPoints. Fill out the required information and click the Save button.
Step 5 – You can see a list of approvals for a participant or entity by clicking on the Approvals for Subject tab and searching for the participant/entity.
- Make sure to select the correct subject from the drop-down.
Step 6 – Click on the subject’s name will show a list of approvals that are pending for that subject.
- The table will show the TouchPoint/referral that the approval is required for, the date it was recorded, which site/program it was recorded in, the approval form, the status, and the number of approvals completed out of the total number required.
- Click the toggle (+/-) to see the users the referral is assigned to, the status of it, and actions that can be taken.