Default User Role: Staff
Reliable Contacts are for capturing information on any individuals supporting a Participant, such as family members, friends, social workers, medical professionals, and probation officers. You can add multiple Reliable Contacts for any Participant using this feature.
Steps to Add/View/Edit Reliable Contacts
Step 1 – Manage Feeder Tables
- Site Administrators can populate Feeder Tables Reliable Contact Relationships (ex: Parent, Significant Other, Parole Officer, etc.) and Reliable Contact Attributes (ex: Safe to pick up, Not safe to pick up, etc.). This is done on the Manage Feeder Tables page. Click "Edit" in blue to add or edit choices.
Step 2 – Adding Reliable Contacts
- Only the "Name" field (in yellow) is required.
- Check the "Emergency Contact" box to identify that this is a person to contact in event of an emergency.
- The only way to customize this page is by populating the two Feeder Tables ("Relationship" and "Attribute").
- Enter 10 digits for phone number and move to another field. The number will be auto-populated with parenthesis and a dash.
- Multiple Reliable Contacts can be added, one at a time, for the selected Participant. However, the same Reliable Contact may not be attached to multiple Participants.
Step 3 – Navigation Bar > "Participants" > "View/Editing Reliable Contacts"
- Search for the Participant for whom you added the Reliable Contact.
- Select "GO" next to the name of the Participant.
If the Participant does not have a Reliable Contact, or it was not setup correctly, you will receive the following pop-up:
If the Participant's Reliable Contact was setup correctly, pressing "GO" will lead you to a page with the Reliable Contact's information.
- Reliable Contacts can be edited or deleted. If a Participant has more than one Reliable Contact, the order can be changed on this page.
TIP: Reliable Contacts appear on the Standard Reports Participant Profile and Participant Face Sheet. The Query Wizard also contains a focus area for Reliable Contacts data.