Default User Role: Program Manager
This feature allows managers to review and generate a printable report of individual staff efforts and work completed in ETO Software™. Site Administrators can see all staff efforts while Program Managers can only see the staff in the program(s) they manage. This screen can be configured via Manage Review Efforts Templates to hide or display record types according to the configuration and/or user needs.
Data displayed in the report includes:
- Participant Efforts (recorded through Participant Efforts, Multiple Participant Efforts, Record Attendance, or Record Hours of Attendance)
- Entity Efforts (recorded through Record Entity Efforts or Multiple Entity Efforts)
- Referrals (recorded through Add Referral or Multiple Participant Referrals
- Job Placements (recorded through Add Employment Record or Update Employment Record)
- Education Placements (recorded through Add Education Record or Update Education Record)
- Participant Assessments.
- Entity Assessments
To get started:
- Select Review Staff Efforts (NEW) under the Program Administration menu.
- Search for a Staff Account by full or partial Staff Name
- In the list of results, click on the desired Staff Account.
- Select the date range and click Submit.
At the top of the report is a header row containing:
- A link to the Manage Caseloads screen.
- The date range can be modified using the date pickers at the top of the page and clicking “Go”.
- The Scope can be changed to view information entered across the site, or within select programs.
o The default scope is “Program,” which will show data from the currently selected program.
o The scope for “Site” will show data from all programs in which the Staff Account is assigned.
o The “Custom” scope allows users to select specific programs and see a summary of all data entered within those programs.
- The report can be printed by clicking the printer icon.
The header row is followed by Staff Information, including: Staff Name, Case Number (i.e., staff ID), Site, report Period (according to dates selected), and Program(s) in which the Staff Account is active.
The Overall Statistics section displays sums and calculations (e.g., number of efforts recorded, attendance, time spent, etc.) used to track efforts on the selected Staff Account in the selected date range. The display of particular data types can be configured via Manage Review Efforts Templates.
Finally, the Detailed Statistics section displays a series of toggles—or plus (+) signs—that allow the user to expand each of the data types (e.g., TouchPoints, Participant Point of Service Elements, etc.) to drill into records on file.