When this feature is enabled for a site in your enterprise, any contact created in View/Edit Entity will have its own entity created for it as an individual type entity. Many organizations use this feature so that they can quick search contacts when they are searching for entities.
Step 1 – On the navigation bar, click Enterprise. Then select Entity Contact Manager.
Step 2 – You can search through the sites in your enterprise using the options at the top of the page.
- Use the Previous and Next buttons to go to the next page of sites if your list includes multiple pages.
- Search for a specific site by typing the in the name of the site and then clicking the Go button.
- Print the list of sites in your enterprise by clicking the printer icon.
Step 3 – Check the box in the Enable column next to the site you would like to have entity contacts created as entities.
Step 4 – Select where you would like contact entities created from that site to appear. You will have a few choices:
- Enterprise: Makes the contact entity visible across the enterprise.
- Same as Entity: Makes the contact entity visible in the same site(s) that the entity it was created from is in.
- Select Site / Select Program: Select the specific site/program where the contact entity is visible.
Step 5 – If you selected the site/program option in step 4, select the specific site and program from the drop-downs.
Step 6 – Click the Manage Site button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
By enabling this option for your enterprise, users will find it easier to find entity contacts because they will be able to search for them as entities in the quick search.
- Navigation Bar > Enterprise > Entity Contact manager
- Search using the Previous/Next or search box at the top of the page
- Check the box next to a site you wish to enable this feature for
- Select where you would like contact entities created from that site to appear
- If you select the site/program option in step 4, select the specific site and program from the drop-downs
- Click the Manage Site button to save your changes