** This feature is an Add-On. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in adding the feature**
This feature makes it so that TouchPoint responses are only shown for the active program enrollment period for a participant/entity. For example:
While a participant is enrolled, they have ten TouchPoint responses recorded over the course of their enrollment. The participant is then dismissed from the program and, if TouchPoint filtering is enabled, those ten TouchPoint responses will be hidden by default. After a period of time, the participant is re-enrolled in the program. At that point, the system will not display the ten TouchPoint responses by default but they can be seen by any user that has been given access to responses from previous enrollment periods.
The new filter settings work for participants and entities but do not apply to collection responses. In addition, when a participant/entity is enrolled in multiple sites and/or programs, responses will only be hidden for the program that the participant/entity was dismissed from; all other responses will still be visible in the site/program where the participant is still enrolled.
Step 1 – On the navigation bar, click Site Administration. Then select Manage TouchPoints.
Step 2 – Click the Enrollment Filter Settings button at the top of the page.
Step 3 – Select either the lowest user role allowed to access responses from previous enrollments OR the user types that are allowed to access responses from previous enrollments.
- Selecting "lowest role" will allow for all user roles from the lowest selected all the way to developer role to access the responses. Make your selection from the drop-down.
- Selecting "following roles" will allow you to select roles from the Staff Types feeder table to allow access to previous enrollment responses. Click the Select button and then check the boxes of the roles you would like to grant access to. Then click the OK button.
Step 4 – Check the boxes next to all TouchPoints that should be filtered based on program enrollments.
- You can search and filter by TouchPoint name, subject type, or tag.
Step 5 – Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Now, if the user has the correct permission to view responses from previous enrollments, there will be an option on the View Participant TouchPoints and View Entity TouchPoints screens.
- Navigation Bar > Site Administration > Manage TouchPoints
- Click the Enrollment Filter Settings button
- Select either the lower user role OR the selected user types allowed to access responses from previous enrollments
- If "lowest role," select from the drop-down
- If "selected user types," check the boxes next to the user types then click the OK button
- Check the boxes next to all TouchPoints that should be filtered based on program enrollments
- Click the Save button