NOTE: ETO works best in Internet Explorer version 11. For more information on which additional browsers are supported, please reference the Browser Compatibility specifications.
Step 1 – Open your Internet Explorer browser.
Step 2 – Type your ETO URL into the address bar.
Step 3 – Enter your full email address as your Username.
NOTE: If you see the below error, it is because you have only used the section of your email before the @ sign. Please use your full email and try again.
Step 4 - Enter your password.
Step 5 - Click the Log In button.
Step 6 (First time log in only) - Complete your profile.
- First name
- Last name
- Zip code
- Email address (if different than the one you used to log in)
- Time zone
Step 7 (First time log in only) - Change your password.
- The system will let you know if your Enterprise has password restrictions requiring numbers, character counts, special characters etc.
Step 9 (Conditional) - Select the site you wish to work in.
- If you have access to more than one ETO site, you will see a list of all the sites you may enter.
NOTE: If you have access to one site only, you will automatically skip this step and be taken to your program’s ETO Homepage.
Step 10 (Conditional) - Select the program you wish to work in.
- If you have access to more than one program in your ETO site, you can change between programs:
- Click the name of the program you are currently in at the top center of the page.
- Select the program you would like to work in from the drop-down.
- Click the Go button.